Module workplace and safety inspections
Carry out the entire workplace and safety inspection process in a standardized and structured way digitally. Build a digital safety file and gain project-transcending insight into the safety within your company, that is what Smart Technical Applications offers.Request a free trial
How does the module work and safety inspections work?
The workplace and safety inspections are registered with a tablet. A picture can be taken of the situation and pick-up points can be marked on the uploaded drawing. All companies involved will only receive a report in a well-organized safety report if withdrawal points in a safety inspection have not been approved. This report is received by e-mail. In order to demonstrate that the pick-up points have been completed in the event of a security fault, a recovery photograph can be made. Then the defect can be checked off.
The performance of all parties is real-time insight. The module uses an already filled library and is ready to start when a license is taken out. It is also possible to include the safety checkpoints used within your own company in the library.
Live Management View
With live management view you have project-transcending real-time insight and overview in workplace and safety inspections. The data for the annual KAM annual plan and annual report, ISO, purchasing interviews, management, project leader and implementer meetings and appraisal interviews are immediately at hand. It is possible for the client to take a digital look.Contact us
Benefits module workplace and safety inspections
- Carry out workplace and safety inspections in a standardized and structured manner
- Build a digital file
- Work completely digitally
- Clear registration and communication of any defects
- Real-time overview and insight to be able to immediately adjust the process if necessary
- Trends and wastes are quickly visible with the generated (BIG) data
- Data for the annual report and annual report, ISO, purchasing interviews, management, project leader and implementer meetings and appraisal interviews are directly at hand
- Valuable data for the continuous improvement process
- Already filled library, or ready to go
- The possibility to include your own workstation and safety checkpoints in the library
- The possibility of having a client digitally watch (transparency)
- Reducing work pressure
- Limit or eliminate wastes
- Cost saving